The University of Iowa’s College of Dentistry is conducting a search for a full-time clinical or tenure-track faculty member in the Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery. Position available April 1, 2022; screening begins immediately.
Applicants must have:
- DDS/DMD from a CODA-accredited dental school
- by time of appointment, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery certificate from a CODA-accredited program
- Board Certification, or active pursuit of certification, from the American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery (ABOMS)
Tenure-track applicants must also have:
- record of research accomplishments
- experience mentoring students commensurate with time following completion of advanced education
Desirable qualification: broad clinical training and experience with diagnosis and treatment of patients with maxillofacial trauma and/or pathologic lesions of the head and neck.
Rank/track/salary commensurate with qualifications/experience.
Learn more and/or apply at Jobs@UIowa at https://jobs.uiowa.edu/faculty/view/74367 reference Req #74367.
The University of Iowa is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment free from discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, associational preference, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran.