The University of Iowa’s College of Dentistry is conducting a search for a 50 – 60% part-time clinical-track faculty member in the Department of Pediatric Dentistry.
Major responsibilities include:
- clinical and didactic instruction at pre-doctoral and post-doctoral levels;
- participation in the departmental intra-mural faculty practice plan;
- scholarly activities; and
- collaboration with faculty from other departments/colleges.
The position is available December 31, 2023; screening begins immediately.
Applicants must have:
- DDS/DMD or equivalent; and by time of appointment, successful completion of CODA-accredited advanced training program in Pediatric Dentistry.
- board certification;
- clinical care experience with medically compromised/special health-care need patients;
- patient care experience with conscious oral sedation;
- experience with community outreach programs for underserved children;
- record of effective teaching; and
- one year clinical dental experience in private practice, public health or higher education environment.
Academic rank and salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Learn more and/or apply at Jobs@UIowa at https://jobs.uiowa.edu/faculty/view/75040, reference Req #75040. Successful candidates will be required to self-disclose any misconduct history or pending research misconduct investigation including but not limited to sexual misconduct in prior employment and provide a related release and will be subject to a criminal background and credential check.
The University of Iowa is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment free from discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth and related conditions), disability, genetic information, status as a U.S. veteran, service in the U.S. military, sexual orientation, gender identity, or associational preferences.