The National Dental Association is now accepting student, faculty, and practitioner abstracts for poster presentations. We invite you to submit your abstracts for presentation consideration. There will be a 2-hour Poster Session on Saturday, July 23, 2016. Please submit your 300 words abstract to email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you in Atlanta, Georgia.
RULES & GUIDELINES
- Presenters must disclose any potential conflict of interest and agree to policies of each organization.
- Abstracts should not be presented on material that has been previously published in a scientific journal.
- Abstracts must be submitted by Friday, June 10, 2016.
- You must receive the approval of all co-authors before submission to NDA.
- Individuals may present only one abstract.
- The reviewers have the authority to determine the presentation forum/format. Please note that abstracts will be featured
on the NDA website pre-, during, and post-convention.
- An affirmation that an Institutional Review Board has reviewed and approved any work involving human subjects or an affirmation that an Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee has reviewed and approved any work involving animals of any kind.
- Abstracts must be 300 words or less. All original scientific abstracts must include and Introduction, Methods, Results, and