Chief Dental Officer
WittKieffer is excited to share we are partnering with Delta Dental of Missouri (DDMO) to recruit a Chief Dental Officer. DDMO is a market leader with 65 years of experience, recognized for its network strength, community benefit and commitment to making dental coverage accessible to employers, groups and individuals. The Chief Dental Officer reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer and is a highly visible leader within Missouri and South Carolina (where DDMO also does business as Delta Dental of South Carolina), with a platform to significantly influence the future of oral health and dental health plans.
Serving as DDMO’s spokesperson to the marketplace, the profession and subscribers on the value of appropriate dental care and treatment, this individual will have a big impact on the development, improvement and modification of dental products. The CDO will provide a clinical voice for DDMO and assist the organization in staying ahead of the curve relative to new offerings and products. This executive will position DDMO as a thought leader for oral health and be a sought-after speaker/influencer on state and national levels. The CDO will be seen as a trusted, transparent voice and a fierce advocate. The CDO will also play a key role in the growth of the PPO and Premier networks in both Missouri and South Carolina.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A degree from an accredited U.S. college of dentistry (DMD or DDS), with five or more years in active practice of dentistry.
- An additional four years of managerial experience and five years of dental consulting in the insurance industry is preferred.
- Familiarity with current dental science, utilization review techniques, data/statistical analysis, practice protocols and ADA issues is key.
- This executive must have a strong understanding and appreciation for the trends/changes within the industry, with the ability to analyze data and make timely decisions.
- Knowledge and understanding of healthcare insurance products and the administrative delivery of group products is also desirable.
Please direct all nominations and resumes to Jason Petros and John Fazekas through the WittKieffer Candidate Portal by clicking here: https://apptrkr.com/4215812.
Candidates can also find this portal via the WittKieffer website at https://www.wittkieffer.com/ and select the “Become a Candidate” button. Please contact John Fazekas directly at email@example.com with any questions.