Faculty Member in the Department of Periodontics
University of Maryland, Baltimore, School of Dentistry invites applicants for a part-time (.60 FTE), Clinical Assistant Professor, non-tenure track, faculty position in the Division of Periodontics, Department of Advanced Oral Sciences and Therapeutics. Responsibilities for this position include teaching clinical and didactic periodontics in the predoctoral program, participation in scholarly activities, and service to the organization. Energetic applicants with a positive attitude towards teaching and a desire to develop and advance in a career in dental education are preferred.
- DDS/DMD or equivalent degree,
- have completed an ADA-accredited advanced dental education program in Periodontics, and
- be board-certified or board-eligible.
- desirable qualifications include a record of publication and scholarship and clinical teaching experience.
Applicants must be board-certified or eligible for a dental license in Maryland.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Interested applicants should go to the University of Maryland Job Portal to submit the following,
- (1) a signed/dated detailed curriculum vitae,
- (2) a detailed letter addressing the criteria for hiring stated above, and
- (3) three letters of recommendation into the portal.
The University of Maryland Baltimore, School of Dentistry is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law or policy. For assistance related to employment, please contact the Staffing department at HRJobs@umaryland.edu.
If you anticipate needing a reasonable accommodation for a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), during any part of the employment process, please submit a UMB Job Applicant Accommodation Request. You may also contact HRDiversity@umaryland.edu. Please note that only inquiries concerning an ADA request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.