This dentist will have the exciting opportunity to take part of a new clinic and facility in 2022 with modern equipment.
*Eligibility for student loan reimbursement of up to $20,000 for two-year commitment*
Pay: $188,000 per year
HealthNet of Rock County is a free and charitable clinic serving Rock County individuals who are low-income, uninsured, or underinsured for medical, dental, vision and behavioral health services. HealthNet of Rock County, Inc. opened in 1994 as a 501(c)3 non-profit organization through the result of a needs assessment that identified a lack of affordable healthcare as one of the major problems in Rock County.
HealthNet of Rock County, Inc. seeks a driven, motivated full-time Dentist (32 hours per week) who will help the organization make a significant difference in the community. The ideal candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills with an interest in providing high-quality personalized care to patients in a community-based care setting. HealthNet’s dentist is able to serve low-income families, migrant workers, and individuals with developmental disabilities (in a new, specialized room).
The HealthNet Dental Clinic Dentist provides cleanings, fillings, extractions, and in some cases, specialty services. At this time, HealthNet of Rock County’s dental clinic sees patients who reside in Rock County. The dental clinic accepts uninsured and BadgerCare patients.
MORE ABOUT DENTIST OPPORTUNITY…
- This new dentist will get a two-week paid externship to gain experience at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin to serve individuals with developmental disabilities
- The Dental Clinic is also staffed by experienced volunteer dentists, dental assistants, dental hygienists, front desk staff, and a dental clinic manager.
- HealthNet utilizes OpenDental EHR software and XDR Digital Sensors are used for x-rays
- New modern facility will be built at 113 S. Franklin Street in Janesville, WI
- Dentist Continuing Education Allowance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Dentist Licensing
- Malpractice Insurance Contribution
REQUIRED DENTIST EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience in general dentistry; safety-net clinic experience (a plus, but not required)
- Work Authorization in the United States; Visa Sponsorship is unavailable at this time
- DDS (licensure in Wisconsin by September 1, 2022)