Health Sciences Clinical Assistant/Associate/Full Professor
Dental Clinic Director
The University of California Los Angeles, School of Dentistry invites qualified applications for a full‐time Health Sciences Clinical Assistant/Associate/Full Professor. Expertise in clinical practice of dentistry and practice administration are essential. Desired starting date: July 1, 2021.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Clinic operations (new patient services, billing, cashiering, records, central sterilization)
- Supervision of Group Practice Directors/Leaders (faculty), and Administrators (staff)
- Oversee clinic finances and policies
- Oversee clinic information management systems (experience with axiUm preferred)
- Participation in curriculum development and teaching, including patient/practice management
- Coordinate clinic marketing
- Patient conflicts/complaints resolution; liaison with UCLA Risk Management Office
Applicants must possess: (1) DMD/DDS degree from a Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) accredited institution or equivalent (2) California dental license in good standing (or eligibility to obtain one).
Salary commensurate with education and experience. Applications accepted until position has been filled. Applicants should submit a cover letter, CV, teaching statement, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (EDI) statement, and names/contact information for three professional references to Steven Shaevel, Academic Personnel Director, via UCLA Recruit.
The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status. For the complete University of California nondiscrimination and affirmative action policy see: UC Nondiscrimination & Affirmative Action Policy. (http://policy.ucop.edu/doc/4000376/NondiscrimAffirmAct)